Dieter Heine is partner at Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte. Several recognized legal directories recommend him as one of the leading Austrian litigation experts. Over the years, Dieter counselled numerous media enterprises and is, therefore, also specialized in Litigation-PR. Apart from media law he focuses on competition and IP law, industrial property protection as well as data protection. He was admitted to the Austrian Bar in 1998.
After receiving his law degree from the University of Innsbruck, Dieter Heine was among others partner at PHHV Prochaska Heine Havranek Vavrovsky Rechtsanwälte.
He regularly holds lectures on litigation and legal enforcement, especially with regards to IP law and industrial property protection. Furthermore, he gives presentations on media law for different publishers, broadcasting and TV companies.
Memberships & Activities
Partner at Albertina Passage Betriebs GmbH
Member or the advisory counsel at 98.3 Radio Superfly
Member of the disciplinary board of the Vienna Bar Association (2008 – 2011)
Member and Vice-Chairman of the supervisory board of Lomographische AG (2005 – 2006)
- Regular publications on current legal issues in Austrian media and online
- Getting The Deal Through: Dispute Resolution 2017 - Austria
- Intellectual Property Law, Supplement AUSTRIA in International Encyclopaedia of Laws, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2017)
- Intellectual Property Law, Supplement AUSTRIA in International Encyclopaedia of Laws, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2014)
- Intellectual Property Law, Supplement AUSTRIA in International Encyclopaedia of Laws, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2011)
- IP-Law in Austria in International Encyclopaedia of Laws (2006)
- Die Aktiengesellschaft, Mustersammlung für die Praxis, Verlag Orac (2004)