Vavrovsky Heine Marth's international arbitration specialists represent your interests in national and international arbitration proceedings. We regularly act as legal counsel in institutional proceedings, especially under the auspices of the ICC, VIAC, DIS and other international arbitration tribunals, as well as in ad-hoc proceedings. Nikolaus Vavrovsky, himself an experienced arbitrator who has garnered multiple accolades for his work, heads a team of internationally trained experts with extensive know-how in the field.
Working in all legal fields, we accompany you throughout the entire arbitral procedure, from preparation and initiation of the proceedings through strategic planning and representation before the arbitration tribunal to enforcement of tribunal rulings. We also provide guidance on selecting suitable arbitrators and assess the possible impact of the appointment of a particular arbitrator upon your case.
- Pre-trial case management including assistance with internal organization and preparation for negotiations
- Support in all stages of the arbitral procedure – from emergence of the dispute through to assertion of legal rights
- Evaluation of the facts of the case and strategic case management
- Guidance on selection and appointment of arbitrators
Areas of expertise:
- Corporate and M&A
- Management liability
- Real estate, construction & engineering
- Sales & distribution
- Energy, extractive and primary industries
- State-investor claims