Vavrovsky Heine Marth has well-established and recognized expertise in the field of insolvency law and is regularly appointed as liquidator in complex insolvency proceedings. We have wide experience in advising companies and their creditors, directors, officers and shareholders in insolvency proceedings, representing creditors and protecting creditors' positions in insolvency scenarios, and advising on registration and assertion of security interests, handling of cross-border insolvencies and matters relating to capital preservation, reimbursement of capital, (directors' and officers') liability and contestation.
We counsel and represent companies and individuals regarding the timely filing and assertion of claims in corporate recovery and bankruptcy proceedings. Furthermore, we also support our clients in all legal and commercial aspects of preparing for insolvency and its execution.
Additionally, we advise and represent companies and private individuals in connection with insolvency law disputes. Our rich fund of experience allows us to develop tailor-made solutions for insolvency issues relating to corporate transactions. Finally, our portfolio also includes ancillary debtor and creditor representation services supported by state-of-the-art IT and data management solutions.
Areas of expertise:
- Preparation and execution of insolvency proceedings
- Insolvency administration
- Assertion of claims in insolvency proceedings
- Representation of debtors and creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Protection of creditors' positions in insolvency proceedings
- Registration and assertion of security interests
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Insolvency contestation
- Representation of clients in insolvency law disputes