- Austrian Bar Exam with merit (Vienna Bar Association)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Vienna, Master's degree in Law (Mag.iur.)
- University of Copenhagen, exchange semester
- New York State Bar Association
Caroline Schmidt works as a senior associate at Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte and supports the Dispute Resolution Department. Moreover, she is admitted to the New York Bar. Prior to her employment at Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte, she worked as an associate at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Rechtsanwälte.