T +43 1 512 03 53
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg and University of Osnabrück, LL.B. majoring in International Private Law and Comparative Law, First Judicial Examination, Dipl.-Jur.
- Higher Regional Court Hamburg, legal internship, Second Judicial Examination, Ass.iur.
- University of Osnabrück, PhD in Law (doctoral thesis on online dispute resolution) (Dr.iur.)
- Online Dispute Resolution, Chancen für den E-Commerce in Europa, Lit Verlag (2018)
- Insurability of GDPR Fines in Austria – Yet another “Moral Hazard” Debate?, Legal Briefing, The In-House Lawyer (2018), together with Philipp Strasser
- Comparative Legal Guide Insurance & Reinsurance 2018 - Austria, The Legal 500 & The In-House Lawyer, together with Philipp Strasser
- International Comparative Legal Guide to Insurance and Reinsurance 2018 - Austria, Global Legal Group, together with Philipp Strasser
- Getting The Deal Through: Insurance Litigation 2018 - Austria, together with mit Philipp Strasser
- The New General Data Protection Regulation, Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte, Practical Pointers Newsletter Issue 03/2018
- The Effects of the General Data Protection Regulation on Bloggers – article on wirtschaftsanwälte.at
- Liabilities of Directors and Officers in Austria - Introduction and Risk Mitigation through D&O Insurance, Legal Briefing, The In-House Lawyer (2017), together with Philipp Strasser
- Warranties and Indemnities (W&I) Insurance in Austria, Legal Briefing, The In-House Lawyer (2017), together with Philipp Strasser
- Getting The Deal Through: Insurance Litigation 2017 - Austria, together with mit Philipp Strasser
Memberships & Activities
- Fellow of the European Law Institute
- Member of the International Lawyers' Association Osnabrück
- Alumnus of e-fellows.net
Jan Philipp Meyer
Jan Philipp Meyer is an attorney at law (registered with the Hamburg Bar Association) and works in the Controversy Department at Vavrovsky Heine Marth. He mainly specializes in litigation, insurance and civil law.