- Private Clients
- Corporate Recovery & Restructuring
- Debtor & Creditor Representation
- University of Salzburg, Master's degree and PhD in Law (Dr.iur.)
- Chairman of the University Council, Mozarteum University Salzburg
- Chairman of the Herbert von Karajan Foundation Salzburg Easter Festival
- Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Osterfestspiele Salzburg GmbH
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Salzburg Wohnbau GmbH
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ÖSW Wohnbauvereinigung Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Honorary President of the Salzburg Bar Association
- President of the Salzburg Bar Association (1992–2001)
Karl Ludwig Vavrovsky is a partner at Vavrovsky Heine Marth and heads our Salzburg office. As an expert in the fields of corporate recovery, restructuring and insolvency, he acted as counsel in the major recovery, restructuring and insolvency cases of Austria's recent economic history. Karl Ludwig Vavrovsky has many years of experience in advising private clients, especially in matters relating to asset structuring and business succession. As well as being a seasoned business law expert, he also specializes in real estate law and civil litigation. Last but not least, the renowned lawyer advises clients on white-collar crime issues.
From 1981 to 1989 Karl Ludwig was a member of the Council of the Salzburg Bar Association; between 1989 and 1992 he was Vice President, from 1992 to 2001 President and since 2001 he has been Honorary President of the Salzburg Bar Association. He sits on the board of a number of private foundations and holds various Supervisory Board mandates, including some chairmanships.