- Austrian Bar Exam, Vienna Bar Association, Austria
- University of Salzburg, Austria, Master's degree in Law (Mag.iur.)
- Summer School "European Private Law", University of Salzburg, Austria
- Getting The Deal Through: Complex Commercial Litigation 2020 - Austria
- Getting The Deal Through: Complex Commercial Litigation 2019 - Austria
- Intellectual Property Law, AUSTRIA Supplement in International Encyclopaedia of Laws, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (2017)
Nina Sterzl is an attorney at law at Vavrovsky Heine Marth Rechtsanwälte. She is part of the firm’s dispute resolution team, specializing in representing clients before national courts and authorities. In particular, she advises on intellectual property law (primarily unfair competition and trademark law), media law and on the enforcement of property-related claims. Nina also has significant experience in advising on interim injunctions, requesting and defending injunctions in the fields of unfair competition, trademark and media law, as well as for the protection of personality rights and in connection with real estate claims.
Nina has extensive litigation experience in complex commercial disputes. In recent years, she has put a focus on resolving pandemic-related disputes, particularly representing laboratories in enforcing and defending unfair competition law claims.
In addition, Nina acts as counsel in construction law disputes, both for clients and contractors, and advises on judicial and extrajudicial resolution of conflicts relating to the purchase and sale of real estate. Also in this field, she benefits from her extensive experience as counsel before courts and authorities.
In its latest ranking, the leading directory Legal 500 once again recognizes her as a "Rising Star" in the field, as it first did in 2019. Clients admire her "legal expertise and ambition for her clients." Already in 2018, the Austrian business magazine trend ranked her second in the category "The Most Noticeable Young Lawyers (under 30)."