- Admission to the Paris Bar (2017)
- UCLA School of Law, USA (Exchange semester in the LL.M. Program, 2015)
- Leiden University, The Netherlands (Master in International and European Law, 2013)
- Graduate Institute of International Studies Geneva, Switzerland (LL.M., 2013)
- University Jean Moulin Lyon III, France (Bachelor, 2012)
French, German, English, Dutch
Stéphanie Caligara is an attorney at law (admitted to the Paris Bar) and works in the Controversy Department at Vavrovsky Heine Marth. She specializes in international arbitration with primary focus on international commercial and investment arbitration as well as public international law. Before joining Vavrovsky Heine Marth, Stéphanie worked inter alia at the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and was member of the team at Patocchi & Marzolini in Geneva (Switzerland), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton as well as Shearman & Sterling in Paris (France) and Schoenherr in Vienna (Austria).